DIY Hacks That Will Make Your Bathroom Look Elegant
The bathroom is quite a special place in any home. People can spend a good portion of the day there, so it should feel like sort of an oasis inside the chaos that a household can be. That’s why you’ll always want it to be as good, peaceful, and comfortable as possible, and an element that gives those sensations is the aesthetics of the bathroom, how elegant it feels. That’s why we bring you some simple DIY hacks that can make your bathroom look more expensive
- Keep things clean and organized: It may sound obvious but cleaning your bathroom deeply and regularly, and keeping towels and personal care products organized really elevates the room’s appeal. You can also store all objects inside cabinets or drawers, or put them on shelves so you can keep countertops empty and shiny, bringing a sober and fancy look.
- Go simple: No matter what you do, try always to keep things as simple as possible, don’t use too many different colors, materials, or styles. We want to show that the different elements that build the room have an intention, that’s what will give it a classier look.
- Mirror, mirror on the wall: Mirrors pop out in any room they’re used, especially in bathrooms. Get a large, nice mirror, maybe one with an unusual shape or a colorful frame, and it will make a great difference
Photo by Christian Mackie on Unsplash
- Improve your towels game: If you’re one of those that just buy the first towel that sees in a store, it might be time to get a bit more serious with that. Towels are always sitting in your bathroom, so they become part of its aesthetic. If you have a bigger towel to dry your whole body, and smaller ones to dry your face or hands, get both of the same color or design to match them, or if you want to step things up even more, you could get them embroidered with your name and your partner or family’s names.
- Get some nice containers: Uniformity is always synonym to class, and one of the easiest ways to get more uniformity in your bathroom is by buying containers for your lotions, shampoo, and soap. Look for glass or stone dispensers, and make sure they match the vibe of the rest of the objects in the room.
- Go for some candles to light up the place: Candles always give this relaxed and peaceful sensation, and we all know they’re the best partner for a nice bubble bath. Candles are a very nice decoration, and they come in an infinite number of shapes, colors, and even scents, so there are a lot of options out there to work with.
You don’t need to spend a lot of money to make your bathroom look more luxurious; you just have to make things look as clean and neat as possible. It’s all about showing that every single object is there for a reason, it has an intention behind it and it’s not a bunch of random things all put together.